2006-09-30

B89 - The Smell of Evil…..Again!!!!

’06 Sept 26 4:30 p.m. Gary was home as he took a day off of work because of his sore big toe on his right foot, gout. I went to the Salvati0on Army and picked up a swivel chair for the desk I bought a few days ago. When I came back Gary was gone and Marian was spraying the whole house with febreze, creating a smell that was a mix between Raid and Tide and it made me nauseous. She was saying that she had to spray as Gary had a smell about him that she didn’t like. I didn’t “smell” anything but I felt an evil and unloving presence. I was tired and wanted a brief rest, so I went to my room, shut the door, blocked the draft under the door and opened the window.

11:30 p.m. I was trying to think and feel what this evil was and although it’s around Gary.. I also feel that it has something to do with Marian. After the Febreze mix smell dissipated, I was able to smell a overpowering sickly sweet fragrance like the strong smell of honey as when you put your nose right up to it and inhale it a few times.

No comments: