2006-10-05

B100 - Two Similar but different discussions.

I've mentioned in an earlier post that I’ve been busy on the internet and yesterday I finished posting a couple of threads on my message board “the heart centre” that have to do with a couple of discussions I was having on another board.


It so turns out that the first discussion offers examples of love essence in denial, but with a closed mind and heart. It also presents a look at how evil thinks and works. You can check out that thread at this link, “Emotionally, mentally, spiritually.... wore out!!

The second discussion offers SIMILAR aspects of love essence in denial, but with and open mind and heart, where denials end and healing begins and with an entirely DIFFERENT outcome. . It also presents a look at how evil thinks and works, not only from the outside, but from within. You can check out that discussion at this link Jannokas Journey Both threads are located in the same Journey Journals section of the board.

Similarities and Differences… things that I’ve been working on for a while, and that this is just another piece of the puzzle.

No comments: