2006-05-18

B43 - Stress Management question

Hi everyone,

I just received and e-mail question from a college student wanting information on stress management. My answer was spontaneous and brief and I feel prompted to share it with you, so here it is.

***********************************

Subject: Stress Management
Question -
Dear Mr. Rieger:

I am a college student in Philadelphia, and I am writing an article on ways to reduce and manage stress for a Feature Writing class I am currently taking.

I'm wondering if you can explain to me a few helpful tips to reduce/manage stress. I'd appreciate any information you can give me; however, I would love to know about any special “best kept secret” tips that are either overlooked, “outside of the box,” or aren't commonly known by the public.

Thank you in advance! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss these tips.

Sincerely,
123 ABCDEF

***********************************

Answer -
Hey 123,

Ahhhsooo Grasshopper! The best kept secret is simply one word, "DENIAL" and that you will find ... "inside"... the box.

Shenreed


PS: Now doesn't that simple phrase speak volumes.... Embellish on it and you have what you're looking for and more. :)

"Food for thought"
John


For more thoughts on denial.... check out the Message Board

No comments: