2006-05-31

B44 - Windows XP - Cursed Cursor

Hi,

Well I'm on a rant this morning.... Maybe it's just me but I'm fucktrated (one of my new words and you're welcome to use it) with the new windows XP... mainly with the way the "dumb" cursor works, or rather, doesn't work. With my old Windows '95 once you clicked on something you had a small hour glass that would rotate, indicating that things were working.... With the new & improved (?) XP, the cursor sits there like a dummy and leaves you wondering as to what in the hell is going on or is not going on? Did I click? Do I need to double click? Is it loading? Is it taking me somewhere else? Is my system frozen? What? What? Talk to me?

So I wait.................and wait..................and nothing happens........ So I click again.... and wait some more and still nothing happens... Impatient I click a few more times.... Still nothing......... All of a sudden 15 windows start popping up.... and they're all copies of the same page, file or program.......... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Delete... curse &^%$#@ ..... delete *(^&%$#)@..... delete and curse some more &&*^%%##
Fuckstration!!!!!! I feel that the (&%&#@%) does help in getting the message through as it then begins to open windows virtually on command or until it feels that it wants to test my patience again.... Why did they do away with something that was useful????

John

Tags; Rant, Fustration, Computer, Cursor,

No comments: