2006-01-13

B18 - Moncton Update

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since my last post so I'll bring you up to speed. I left Kelowna, BC in August and spent a couple of weeks making my way back to Ontairo. I stayed in Ontario for almost two months before making my way to the Maritimes. After about three weeks I ended up in Moncton, New Brunswick where I am at the present moment.

I've been working on my second manuscript and also dealing with any issues that come up... It's interesting that in all the Maritimes, Moncton is most "religious" city of them all with 95% of the people being christian... Maritimers have a reputation of being laid back, friendly and polite... and they are very much like the movie "Pleasantville" ... While the facade may be friendly and polite, it's an entirely different world underneath. The reason I'm mentioning this is that it was also an activation for me and another level of healing.

I'm don't have a permanent internet connection and I'm using the WiFi wireless internet in the mall to do this post... In the future, I'll be writing my posts at home and then transfering them to this blog..

Bye for now
John

No comments: