2006-10-09

B105 - Dream.. Packing up.... Pain in the Neck

'06 Oct 09 Dream 6:52 a.m. I was packing up my stuff for a journey, but this time I was only packing what I could carry comfortably on my back and in my arms. I had food, shelter, clothing and some personal items. I don't know where I was going but I was going with someone as I remember sharing things that I had two of.

Yesterday; Marian and I were invited to my daughters mother-in-law for thanksgiving dinner {I don't know what that makes me... maybe an out-law :) } Anyway. I was driving my truck and Marian opened the passenger window for fresh air. We were in town so I wasn't going fast and as it was a nice day I denied saying anything when I began to feel a draft on the back of my neck. But about five minutes later I had to ask her to close the window as my entire neck, shoulders and back was in pain. The pain eased off somewhat after a couple of hours, but it's still there this morning and my body is also in a dull achy pain.

7:30 p.m. I went for a walk by the reservoir this afternoon and I was going to take some pictures but I couldn't really get into it as my neck was still sore as was my body.. I just didn't have the energy... I don't feel that the draft is really what's at the heart of this as I feel it was just a trigger, an activator of something bigger.

No comments: