2006-10-08

B102 - Dream. What's missing in the puzzle?

'06 Oct 07 2:50 a.m. Dream

In the dream I kept seeing these six or more pieces of a picture, like a puzzle that when put together would form another picture, yet the message that I kept getting was "see what is missing." As I put the pictures together, I saw that what was missing was in the empty space that was formed when all six pictures were assembled correctly. Each picture had a piece of the empty space that was missing in the big picture and only when you had the complete picture, could you see what was missing. But what I was missing, was the fact, that each seperate picture contained a part of the missing space that was needed to complete the puzzle so that you could see the whole empty space in the big puzzle. It was a weird dream and I woke up.

No comments: